Today’s Day 5 Challenge is an easy one! (Thank goodness am I right?)
All you need to do today is find 5 things in your house that you don’t use, or have been meaning to get rid of, and do just that.
Here are the 5 items I’m getting rid of today:
- My husband’s old Ford bomber hat (that quite honestly was a bit embarrassing)
- Some old volleyball knee pads (that no longer fit my… more mature leg size let’s say)
- A coat that no longer zips up
- A French press that we don’t use
- A cute, but unfortunately leaky soap dispenser
If those clothes from Day 1, linens from Day 2, or books from Day 3 are still packed up in your car with the intention to donate them, get in your car, drive to the nearest donation drop-off and JUST. DO. IT.
It’s Sunday… once you’ve completed the challenge, go make yourself a cuppa’ tea, snuggle up with a book you’ve chosen to keep, and get ‘Hygge’.
What 5 items did you let go of today?